About EECS Society
To create opportunities within employment, community inclusion and leadership for vulnerable individuals to achieve their autonomous potential.
Together Different. Inspiring innovative change for vulnerable populations.
At EECS, we are dedicated to engaging, empowering and employing our vulnerable populations within our communities serviced by Brazeau county and the surrounding areas. We believe in social enterprise that focuses on the social innovation, and community inclusion with the potential to contribute to economic development.
- Youth tend to seek, access and respond to services and supports differently than other at-risk individuals.
- They often avoid the support-serving systems out of fear of authorities.
- At-risk youth become entrenched in “street lifestyle” very quickly due to:
- Develping new social networks with other street-involved youth.
- Substance abuse issues for themselves or within the family.
- Losing ties with the education system.
Executive Director – Sarah Supernault
Director – Debbie Enyedy
Director – Robert Stephenson
Director – Carmen Roberts-Kowalchuk
Director – Danny Obtsy
Director – Julian Bennett
Junior Board Members